Texas Youth Chorale Q&A
Tuition can be paid one of two ways:
- Pay by check at rehearsal, either in full at the beginning of the year or monthly. There is no fee for paying by check and payment is due on the 30th of the month for the 9 month period beginning Sept 30. The tuition is $95 monthly or $855 for the season paid prior to first payment due date (pay in full online with only one processing fee!!)
- Pay online using the button below. There is a $6 fee for paying online.
- A late fee of $25 will be invoiced to the parents if the account is 6 days overdue
- A Fee of $30 will be invoiced for any NSF checks
There are two options to access the current calendar:
1. The calendar can be accessed via the link below and also will be included in the weekly emails.
2. The calendar can be added to your personal calendar
Whether you use apple calendar, microsoft outlook, or other formats, you should be able to subscribe to the calendar. To "subscribe" means that any changes made on the master calendar will automatically update on your calendar.
Click HERE for instructions on how to subscribe based on your calendar format.
The link below is to be input into the box when requested for the URL. If you just click on the link, you will "think" that you are subscribed, but in fact it will just add the events as they currently stand and will NOT update!
URL for Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/admin%40ntchoirs.com/private-a90bee012d9b2aaeecd51f6d848a64fb/basic.ics
Any questions regarding tuition balance can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have created shutterfly account to house all the photos. It is a private site that can only be accessed via invitation and then login. Contact email@example.com if you have not received an invitiation to join the site.
Families are encouraged to regularly post photos and video for everyone to share!
If your contact information changes, please complete the change form below:
All tickets will be for sale on the website, and can also be purchased on via our facebook account. Once tickets go on sale, there will also be a link in the weekly emails.
Click HERE for website page
Click HERE for facebook page
We are excited to have friends and family Partner With Us and support our mission!
You can support NTMCC:
- Partner with us on the website. On this page of the website, there are many opportunities to donate any amount and you have the ability to make a general donation, or donate to a specific fund. Click HERE to visit the page!
- Purchase tickets to concerts, and enccourage family and friends to purchase tickets. Tickets can be purchased on the website or through facebook!
- Amazon Smile! Everytime you make a purchase on amazon, you can be supporting the choir. Send the link to all your family and friends so they too can support the choir while they shop!! Click HERE for the link to support the choir!
Please visit our scholarships page of the website for more information. Click HERE to be directed.
Uniforms are rented from TYC for an annual fee of $75. The TYC has three styles of uniforms: Formal, Informal and Rehearsal Shirt. Mrs. Smith will advise which uniform is worn at the different concerts. The polo shirt is always worn to rehearsal!
Girls Formal: 2017 will have a new dress - more information will be posted when finalized. Each girl is responsible to provide her own black, flat or low heeled, closed-toe shoes.
Girls Informal: TYC polo shirt (the TYC camp/tour t-shirt and polo shirt are purchased prior to camp for $25 total). each girl is responsible to provide her own black slacks (not leggings or tight pants; if jeans, they must be dark black), black shoes and black belt.
Boys Formal: White shirt, blue tie and suit which are rented to our singers for $75 per year. Each boy is responsible to provide his own black shoes, black belt and black socks.
Boys Informal: TYC polo shirt (the TYC camp/tour t-shirt and polo shirt are purchased prior to camp for $25 total). Each boy is responsible to provide his own black slacks (if jeans, they must be dark black), black shoes, black socks and black belt.
Rehearsal shirts: (purchased with the polo shirt) are required to be worn at every rehearsal.