TICF REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR CHORAL ENSEMBLES
EARLY BIRD EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 21, 2020!!
The all-inclusive cost of the Texas International Choral Festival (transportation to and from Dallas excluded)
REDUCED RATE: $850 FOR THE FIRST 150 PARTICIPANTS IF REGISTERED AND DEPOSIT IS PAID BY February 21, 2020
FULL RATE: OF $1,050 ON FEBRUARY 22, 2020, WITH REGISTRATION AND DEPOSIT
CLICK ON DIRECTORS BROCHURE FOR DETAILS!
Gaylord Texan Resort
- Perched aside beautiful Lake Grapevine
- Indoor and Outdoor pools
- Water Park
- Ten Restaurants
- Magnificent air-conditioned atrium
- Life-sized replica of the famed Alamo
- A destination in and of itself!
Meyerson Symphony Center
- One of the ten best sounding concert halls in the world
- An icon of artistic excellence in the heart of the Dallas Arts District
- Home of the world class Dallas Symphony Orchestra
- Designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect I.M. Pei and internationally-renowned acoustician Russell Johnson
- Stunning performance setting with extraordinary acoustics for the vocal arts